Friday, March 23, 2012

Vaniardur - Silmarillion

I posted Vaniardur's space themed Rhea Before Titan a little while back. I liked the spacy-dark ambient-cum-instrumental black metal that it presented. Now Vaniardur is taking on Tolkien. At best, this sounds like a interlude on a symphonic LotR black metal band. At worst, it sounds like Rakoth. The synth guitars are the icing on the weird ass cake. Now, just because I don't like this release does it mean that I don't appreciate Vaniardur. Their talent is apparent, and they have a great ear for melody. I just think in the context, I appreciate less organic music when it deals with a less organic medium like space. I've just heard this record before many times, some worse, some better.

2012 - Silmarillion


Download

4 comments:

Lord Oma March 24, 2012 at 3:23 AM  

Can't seem to be able to download.

Famine April 7, 2012 at 7:32 AM  

yeah dude, where's the link. love the blog btw.

Last Sun's Light April 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

shit guys. i'm losing what little mind i have left. it'll be up in under 10 minutes.

uknowme April 28, 2012 at 6:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Previous Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg