Monday, December 21, 2009

Auspicium - Death Will Claim Us All

This was actually recorded quite a while before "Dawnland". It was actually working on this that made me branch off and do Avulse. I felt that it was too "straightforward" to be what I wanted Auspicium to be. So I set it aside for almost a year and then returned to it recently. Musically, its Black Metal, plain and simple. Lyrics about mass genocide and human idiocy co-inside with the ones about the ocean and forests. Faster than anything else Auspicium has done. Not to fret, there are touches of the atmosphere and general oddfuckery that endears or alienates people to Auspicium.
There's even a Simon and Garfunkel cover.

2009 - Death Will Claim Us All


Download

I only made a few of these, and they all sold out. I'll repost this when I press more.

1 comments:

N{HIVER} December 24, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

The Flesh the Day Shapes and the Day the Flesh Shapes!!!!

Previous Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg