Saturday, October 18, 2008

New layout

As you might have noticed, the blog has changed a bit and I'm quite proud of myself, especially considering how little time I spent doing it; So now if you want to get added to the links just ask on the cbox or email me and it will be done ASAP, also I noticed there are blogs linking to us even thought they're not on the list here, a big cheers to those blogs, you will be added soon so I can repay your support!
PS. ok it seems I fucked up real bad and deleted all the old links, all those who notice blogs that are linking us, please post in the cbox.

Also, I recommend subscribing through RSS / Feedburner / Atom, much easier to follow new posts.

With darkest regards,
Khaos[]

5 comments:

cjejons October 18, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Dig the new look.

Nordvargr October 19, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

Don't use the "Black Metal forever" sentence. It doesn't fit very well in the picture (nor anywhere else, to be honest). Anyway, this looks much better, even though the most important thing is not the layout, but what's available to us readers and users of this blog.

LoudBootlegs October 19, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Hi, nice layout! I've been following the blog since a long time now, I want to say thanks for this huge job that you guys are doing! Cheers

Dr. House October 20, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Site looks great!!

Hellraiser November 29, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

You've done amazing work.Keep the black cult alive!!!

Previous Next Home
Disclaimer:

"As creator of this Blog, I must state that none of the links featured on this site contain albums that i have uploaded myself. All of the uploads shown on this Blog have been found on various sharing sites and networks, all available to the public. I am simply allowing those who do not have the resources the ability to sample and maybe enjoy music that would otherwise go unheard. Support your favorite artists and don't let the record industry die. Thank you."



If you want a link removed please use this email:

belowthefog666[at]gmail[dot]com



If you want your release to be featured on the site, please go here.



Password for older posts is: Attila

Archive

Members

Attila (Founder)
Khaos[] (Admin)
Last Sun's Light
Flesh Monolith
brendo333
Jaxel
Varg